October Travels

I have Septembers newsletter half written. I sat down just now to finish it, but can't get on my computer because of the mouse...no batteries in the house.  So from the ipad, I'll type out a quick blogpost.

October is a busy month for us.  Two separate trips to the States and trips to the capital of Teguc will keep our family apart every week except for one. And, actually...i am not even sure we have a weekend together this month 😜

The girls have been given the incredible blessing from supporting churches and from dear friends to attend TWO college preview weekends this month; and Josiah gets to visit a college! It's surreal that we are on the brink of this stage of parenting. I laugh as I have two high school seniors and a kindergartner.  LOTS of graduation stuff going on this year. Then we get to do it all over again as Siah boy becomes a senior next year!

We also have some medical issues going on.  Our team has been hit hard lately. Personally for us we found out that I (kathy) have three herniated disks in my neck.  I have been in a bit of pain for several months, with other symptoms, that led to an MRI. I am in physical therapy as well as on meds right now and praying that will be that. We covet your prayers for physical healing for our entire team.

until i can get the newsletter out......😳😃....have a great day and please know that we are praying for you! We love and are so grateful for the team (you all, us, our team here on the ground) that God has put together to expand HIS kingdom here in Honduras. This is HIS ministry and we all get to be apart of it! How blessed we are to be chosen by Him!



Comments

Popular Posts