Quiet Moments

Just as I started to type the title the neighbors fired up their weed eater!  Oh well... Little guy is sleeping and the kids are still at school.  John is off checking on projects.

Moments of quietness are few and far between. But, I cherish them. Cherish them for a time to pray, reflect, think, listen.  That's not always fun. Not always want I want to do. But, a very needed part of life for me.

OH THE WEED EATER IS KILLING ME!

Back to thoughts...

Shannon is currently taking Glenis (Elias' mom) to the doctor. Elias and I talked to her yesterday. It is just too cute to listen to him speak Spanish to her!  She sounded in pain; sounded sad. "I hurt. I feel like I am going to die." The hopelessness in her voice makes me sad. Will you please pray for her. For wisdom for the doctors. Above all that she will find hope and healing in the LORD.  As long as she is feeling up to it, we have a visit on Saturday. Pray that it will be a happy time for both her and Elias and Elias' two brothers.

ALEXANDER, ELIAS, MAMA GLENIS, JASER

Comments

Popular Posts