Not to us, LORD...

...not to us but to your name give glory, for the sake of your steadfast love and your faithfulness! Psalm 115:1 NASB

I think this is why the LORD ask things of us that are too much to handle.  If WE could handle it, if WE had the strength, if WE had the talents, if WE WE WE...

Then HE wouldn't get the glory.

Then HE couldn't show his steadfast love.

Then HE couldn't prove his faithfulness.

(ok, let's be honest...HE CAN accomplish anything...but's it's cool that He chooses to magnify himself through our weaknesses)

Above all - in everything - my prayer is just that....that HE would get the glory, HE would show his steadfast love, HE would prove himself faithful.

Tomorrow I have a really tough meeting with the lawyer, director of the school and the parents of the students. There are legal and financial issues that have to be resolved for the school to move forward. We need the LORD's wisdom and the direction HE WANTS for this school.  John and the girls have been gone for over a week and I am tired. To boot...I am coming down with a virus that Elias has had for the last 4 days.  I really appreciate your prayers as I go into this situation that I am praying God will give himself glory through.

Comments

Popular Posts