Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow....

Praise Him all creatures here below.  Praise Him above, ye heavenly host. Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost!

I love the Doxology.  I love that my kids know and sing the Doxology.  If there is one thing my heart desires it is to instill an attitude of thankfulness. To see them praise our Father in every and all circumstances.  In teaching them, I am reminding myself that our primary purpose is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.  It’s not about Him enjoying us (although He does - “...rejoices over me with singing” Zephaniah 3:17) but about OUR enjoying HIM.  Enjoying being in His presence and letting Him know that we do.

Today I am praising Him that our dorms are going to be available for our first summer team that arrives on Saturday.  Now, there is still SO MUCH to do to get them ready and outfitted. In the mist of that our team is also holding a medical clinic on Thursday.  Also, our Latin America director arrives Thursday afternoon to be the guest speaker at a 3-day Pastor’s conference we are hosting in Armenia.  I don’t feel like praising; I feel overwhelmed.  But, I know that in all things God is God.  God is good. God’s ways are so much better than my ways. So, I lift my voice and I sing:
Praise God From Whom All Blessings Flow!

Comments

Popular Posts