Tis the Season

I have been thinking that  I really don’t have much to blog about.  But, during team meeting were discussing what we have done lately and what we have coming up and I realized - maybe I do have some things to tell you.....

Last Friday we hosted a medical clinic.  Click here to read about it from our team mates blog.
John’s job during medical clinic is running the pharmacy - it’s my opinion that he has the hardest job on the team!

This time I got the BEST job of chatting with patients as they waited. Something I have no problem doing.  I also got the privilege of praying with several of them as well!


This week in addition to our Kids Club and English classes, we will be taking several kids to a Christmas Program at a large church.  After feeding them dinner of course.   Then on Saturday we will be hosting a Kids Christmas Party in Armenia - planning on 200+ kids!  We will attempt a Christmas/Gospel message, Christmas songs, food and presents.  

So that’s for this week - after that we get super busy spending the money that supporters are sending in for school supplies.  We are also in the process of getting everything together for our 5 scholarship students.

We are, however, looking forward to two weeks off with our kiddos!  It’ll be fun to spend some time with them - time that doesn’t include homework or Science projects!  

Comments

Popular Posts