We Arrived

Thanks to all for your prayers!  We arrived safe and sound with most of our bags....Lord willing, the rest will arrive today or in the next few days.  We start house hunting today....YEAH!  I am just a little bit excited about this...haha.....ok so I am A LOT excited!  I told John that all I wanted for Mother's Day was a new house, new furniture, new appliances, new dishes....that's not asking too much is it?  :D
It will be a busy few days house hunting and then purchasing all our household items....BUT, I am SO UP for the challenge!
We will send out a more detailed update, complete with pictures, later....
For now, the kids did great on the plane, we had no issues with John's year supply of insulin, no flights were delayed, and most all our baggage arrived!

Comments

Popular Posts